Simple, fresh, easy, and yummy!
Chicken Cutlets with Tomato Sauté
Photo: Anna Williams; Styling: Anna Last
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Real Simple
Other: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 287
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Protein: 36g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Sugars: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 331mg
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- 1 1/2 pounds small chicken cutlets (8 to 12)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pints grape or cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side; transfer to plates.
Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until they begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the scallions and tarragon and serve with the chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note