Chicken Cutlets Milanese
- 1/4 cup dried Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (3 oz) thin sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced vidalia onion
- 3 T light balsamic vinaigrette
- freshly ground pepper
- Mix the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on a sheet of wax paper; coat the checken in the mixtue. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine the arugula, tomato, and onion in a medium bowl. Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Place one piece of chicken on each of 4 serving plates. Top each of the cutlets with 3/4 cup arugula salad and ground pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cakeswallace and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note