- 1 22-ounce package Kirkwood Grilled Chicken Strips
- 1/2 cup Burman's Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 8" flour tortillas
- 1 cucumber (or 3-4 baby cucumbers), cut into thin slices
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
Warm tortillas in microwave or toast one at a time in a dry pan on the stovetop. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm until ready to assemble wraps.
To assemble, lay tortillas on a flat surface. Spread with a thin layer of sauce. Divide cucumber and red pepper slices evenly over each tortilla. Top with cooked chicken strips.
Wrap tightly and slice in half on a diagonal to serve.