1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, teriyaki sauce and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
3. Warm tortillas in microwave or toast one at a time in a dry pan on the stovetop. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm until ready to assemble wraps.
4. To assemble, lay tortillas on a flat surface. Spread with a thin layer of sauce. Divide cucumber and red pepper slices evenly over each tortilla. Top with cooked chicken strips.
5. Wrap tightly and slice in half on a diagonal to serve.