Prep Time: about 15 minutes. Notes: You can make salad up to 1 day ahead; cover and chill.
Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 cups (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Protein: 4.4g
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 0.2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Cholesterol: 14mg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 2 teaspoons dried thyme)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- 3 cups shredded cold cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped watercress or Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 2 teaspoons dried thyme), and 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper.
- 2. Add 3 cups shredded cold cooked chicken, 3/4 cup chopped watercress or Italian parsley, and 2 tablespoons chopped shallots. Stir in salt to taste.
- 3. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers