- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 2 teaspoons dried thyme)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- 3 cups shredded cold cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup chopped watercress or Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- calories 40
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- protein 4.4 g
- fat 2.3 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- carbohydrate 0.2 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 35 mg
- cholesterol 14 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves (or 2 teaspoons dried thyme), and 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper.
Add 3 cups shredded cold cooked chicken, 3/4 cup chopped watercress or Italian parsley, and 2 tablespoons chopped shallots. Stir in salt to taste.
Serve with toasted baguette slices.