Chicken Crescent Rolls - Facebook
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Low Fat Refrigerator Crescents
- 1 can(s) 26 oz low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 bonelesss skinless chicken breasts
- Boil chicken, then shred.
- Roll out each individual crescent and place about a Tablespoon of shredded chicken in center and roll it up.
- Bake at350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden.
- Pour cream of chicken over the top and bake an additional 10 minutes; top with cheddar and bake 10 more.
- Pictured in glass rectangular baking dish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susilou46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Crescent Rolls - Facebook Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles