Chicken Crescent Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 can(s) Cream chicken soup (26oz)
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar cheese
- 2 Boneless chicken breast
- Boil chicken breast then shred, roll out each individual crescent roll ,place about a tbs. of shredded chicken in center and roll up.
- Bake 350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden. Pour cream of chicken soup over top bake 10 min. Top with cheddar cheese and bake 10. More min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Roman2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note