Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole chicken breast
- 1/3 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 cup(s) celery sliced diagonally
- 1 medium green pepper slivered
- 16 ounce(s) tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- 3 ounce(s) can of mushrooms
- 2 cup(s) regular white rice
- Remove meat from chicken breasts. Cut into chunks.Cook in pan with butter.
- In large skillet over medium heat, in butter, saute onion, celery and green pepper until tender-crisp. Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, thyme, sugar Tabasco and mushrooms; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Add chicken and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to directions.
- Serve with Chicken Creole over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Creole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes