Chicken-corn Tortilla Soup
Yummy soup that's ready in a flash!
Yield: serves 8
- 3 (12 1/2-oz.) cans white chicken meat, undrained
- 4 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup corn tortilla chips, crushed
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnishes: shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Shred chicken, using 2 forks, in a large saucepan. Add broth and salsa; tortilla chips; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro, lime juice and pepper. Serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This