- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Sauté onion in a large nonstick skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray. Remove from heat.
Stir in cream-style corn and next 6 ingredients until blended; pour mixture into a lightly greased 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.