These came out great, easy to make and perfect for impressing guests :) Thanks!
Chicken and Corn Quesadillas
Cooking the quesadillas together on a baking sheet is much quicker than cooking them separately in a skillet. Adults and more adventurous young diners can jazz up their quesadillas with jalapeño peppers, chopped green onions, or cilantro.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 359
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 28.9g
- Carbohydrate: 36.5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 446mg
- Calcium: 301mg
- 6 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Coat one side of tortillas with cooking spray; place, coated side down, on a large baking sheet. Place 1/3 cup chicken over half of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup corn and 1/3 cup cheese. Fold tortillas in half over filling, pressing firmly.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla into quarters. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note