Chicken Corn Chowder
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary crushed
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken cubed
- 1 can(s) (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large sauce pan, combine the soup,m milk, onion and rosemary, Stir in chicken and corn; heat thoroughly. Add the cheese; stir until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note