Chicken Corn Chowder
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary crushed
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken cubed
- 1 can(s) (15 1/4 oz.) whole kernel corn drained
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large sauce pan, combine the soup,m milk, onion and rosemary, Stir in chicken and corn; heat thoroughly. Add the cheese; stir until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NanaMarsha and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes