Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarse or dijon mustard sea salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 4 chicken cutlets 1/4 in thick
- 4 slices deli ham sliced on thick side
- 4 slices deli swiss cheese sliced on thick side
- 1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large roasting pan.
- 2.Set up a dredging station by whisking the egg, milk and mustard together in a shallow dish, season with salt and pepper. In a second wide, shallow dish combine both bread crumbs and flour together.
- 3.Season the chicken cutlets lightly on each side with salt and pepper. Place a slice each of swiss and ham (trim to fit the cutlet, if needed) over top and roll up beginning from the smallest end of the chicken. Secure with a toothpick or two. Repeat until they are all rolled up. Dredge one at a time by dipping into the egg and then into the bread crumbs using your hands to pat the crumbs on. Set in roasting pan and repeat until all are covered with crumbs.
- 4.Bake about 25 minutes, depending on the thickness/size of your cutlets (internal temp should reach 164-175 degrees F). Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks and cut into slices 1-2 inches thick, if desired or serve as is.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches