Chicken Cordon Bleu I
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 6 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note