Chicken Cordon Bleu I
Community Recipe from
- 4 piece(s) Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 6 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes