Chicken Cordon Bleu from Skinnytaste.com
What could be better then chicken stuffed with ham and melted cheese?! Chicken Cordon Bleu is elegant enough to serve for for company yet simple enough to please any palate, especially picky family members. I usually serve myself two pieces and make a big salad and dinner's done!
Yield: 6 servings ( Serving Size: 2 pieces )
Community Recipe from
- cooking spray
- 12 whole(s) chicken breast tenders 3 oz each
- salt and pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 6 slice(s) lean deli ham cut in half
- 6 slice(s) Sargento reduced fat Swiss cheese, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a large non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Wash and dry the chicken cutlets; lightly pound the chicken to make thinner and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken on a working surface and place a slice of ham on top of the chicken, then the cheese and roll, setting them aside seam side down.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites along with water to make an egg wash.
- in another medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken into the egg wash, then into the breadcrumbs.
- Place chicken onto the baking sheet seam side down. Spray the top of the chicken with more cooking spray and bake about 25 minutes, or until cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cinderangel17 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu from Skinnytaste.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes