Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 10 3/4 ounce(s) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard prepared
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless/skinless
- 3 cup(s) broccoli florets fresh
- 2 cup(s) chopped ham cooked
- 6 slice(s) swiss cheese extra thin
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles