Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Chicken flavor stuffing mix prepare per directions
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 4 piece(s) skinless chicken breast cooked/bite size
- 3 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) cooked ham bite size chunks/pieces
- 6 slice(s) swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Note: I use ham lunchmeat and cut into pieces
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hedrickjs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles