Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 4 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 large spinach leaves, stems removed
- 4 wedges sundried-tomato and mozarella Laughing Cow cheese
- 2 ounce(s) reduced sodium ham
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pound chicken with a mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Be careful not to tear apart the breast. Lay 1 spinach leaf on top of each breast. Then spread cheese wedge to cover spinach. Top with 1/2 slice ham, folding ham over as needed to fit breast. Gently roll up each breast and secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle outer side of breast with paprika and pepper. Bake in oven for 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Nutrients per serving: Calories: 281, Total Fat: 9 g,Sat. Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 10 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 38 g, Sodium: 587 mg, Cholesterol: 80 mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes