Chicken Cordon Bleu
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 slice(s) Deli Ham
- 2 slice(s) Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter Melted
- 1.2 cup(s) Dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Flatten shicken to 1/4 inch thickness; top each with ham and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks.
- 1 serving equals 441 calories; 23 g fat; (13 g sat fat); 157 mg cholesterol; 792 mg sodium; 10g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 46g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BeverlyDoherty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes