Chicken Cordon Bleu
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 2 slice(s) Deli Ham
- 2 slice(s) Gruyere or Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) butter Melted
- 1.2 cup(s) Dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Flatten shicken to 1/4 inch thickness; top each with ham and cheese. Roll up and tuck in ends; secure with toothpicks.
- Place butter in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt and paprika. Dip chicken in butter then roll in crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 8 inch square baking dish. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks.
- 1 serving equals 441 calories; 23 g fat; (13 g sat fat); 157 mg cholesterol; 792 mg sodium; 10g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 46g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BeverlyDoherty and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note