- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low-fat deli ham
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- calories 239
- fat 7 g
- satfat 3.3 g
- protein 34.5 g
- carbohydrate 7.8 g
- cholesterol 85 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 517 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 0.4 g
- calcium 179 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine breadcrumbs and caraway seeds in a shallow dish. Set aside.
Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket; place ham and cheese evenly into pockets.
Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over each chicken breast, coating both sides. Dredge each breast in breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to coat. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 22 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately.