Chicken Cordon Bleu
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 239
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 34.5g
- Carbohydrate: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 517mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Calcium: 179mg
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 ounces thinly sliced low-fat deli ham
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine breadcrumbs and caraway seeds in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket; place ham and cheese evenly into pockets.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard over each chicken breast, coating both sides. Dredge each breast in breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to coat. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 22 to 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes