Chicken Cordon Bleu
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Kevin Crafts
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 429
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Protein: 65g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrate: 1.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 998mg
- Cholesterol: 178mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boned, skinned chicken breast halves (8 oz. each)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked ham
- 4 ounces gruyère cheese, thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Heat oil in a large, ovenproof, nonstick frying pan. Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1/4 tsp. salt and lay in hot oil. Cook until browned on one side, about 5 minutes. Turn chicken over and transfer pan to oven.
- 2. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Spread each breast with 1/2 tsp. mustard. Top each with ham, then cheese, dividing evenly. Return to oven until cheese melts. Serve with a green salad.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This