Community Recipe from
- 3 chicken breasts halved
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) celery flakes
- 1 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) minutes rice
- Brown halved chicken breast in butter until brown. Take out and put aside.
- In butter add chicken soup water, parsley flakes, celery flakes, and heat.
- In 9 X 12 pan put minute rice. Add all but 3/4 cup of above combination to rice and stir in pan.
- Put chicken breast on top of all and pour rest to pan mixture on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Continental Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes