Southern Living OCTOBER 2007
1. Rub potatoes evenly with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 425° directly on top oven rack for 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and skin is crisp.
2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together pulp, bacon, chicken, 3/4 cup each Cheddar and Swiss cheese, and next 4 ingredients.
4. Spoon mixture into shells; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Go to full version of