More From Southern Living
Bake: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
- 4 (8-oz.) baking potatoes (2 lb.)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Rub potatoes evenly with oil; sprinkle with salt. Bake at 425° directly on top oven rack for 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and skin is crisp.
- 2. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- 3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop pulp into a large bowl, leaving shells intact. Stir together pulp, bacon, chicken, 3/4 cup each Cheddar and Swiss cheese, and next 4 ingredients.
- 4. Spoon mixture into shells; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 400° for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note