Chicken Chow Mein Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) chow mein noodles
- 1 can(s) cream of mushrrom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 2 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green peppers diced
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 2 cup(s) precooked chicken cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) cashew nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) bok choy chopped
- Saute celery, onions, bok choy and green pepper in 3 tablespoons butter for 10 minutes. Stir in soups, milk, water, chicken and most of the chow mein noodles reserve 1/2 cup for topping. Put into buttered 9x13 inch casserole. Sprinkle with cashew nuts and reserved chow mein noodles. Bake 25 minutes at 350.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrandiSanders28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Chow Mein Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles