I left the cashews off, because I dont like that much crunchy texture. But this was really good. I enjoyed it.
Chicken Chow Mein
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted cashews
- Cook butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned. Add chicken and next 6 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve over noodles, and sprinkle with salted cashews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes