I left the cashews off, because I dont like that much crunchy texture. But this was really good. I enjoyed it.
Chicken Chow Mein
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium-size green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, undrained
- 1 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted cashews
- Cook butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly browned. Add chicken and next 6 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve over noodles, and sprinkle with salted cashews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note