Full of good for you ingredients!
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) sliced leeks (white part only)
- 3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 3-4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seed
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey sausage
- 3 cup(s) shredded or chopped chicken (from roasted chicken is best)
- 2 can(s) garbanzo beans, drained
- 2/3 cup(s) barley
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped pickled jalapeÃ±o (or more)
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4-8 cup(s) kale
- cheese, jalapeÃ±os for garnish
- Saute leeks about 5 mins. Add cumin, cumin seed and turkey sausage.
- Cook until sausage browned/crumbled. Add garlic, saute 30 seconds.
- Add chicken through broth.
- Bring to boil and simmer about 20 minutes until barley cooked. Add kale just before serving.
- (from AmericanProfile.com)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes