Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Boneless Chicken
- 1 cup(s) Chopped onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 can(s) kidney beans
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes with mild green chillies
- 1 cup(s) corn
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- sour cream and shredded cheese
- In a Large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil for 5 minutes or until chicken is browned. Transfer to 5 qt slow cooker. Stir in the beans, tomatoes, corn and seasoning. Cover and cook on low for 5 hrs or until chicken is no longer pink. Garnish with sour cream and chees if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carroll87 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews