Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 chicken, cooked and shredded OR canned equivalent
- 2 Tbl oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 - 16 oz. jar chunky salsa
- 1 - 16 oz. can pinto beans, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbl sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Saute' onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken and all of the remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes. If making in crock pot, saute' as directed then put in crock pot. Add chicken and all other ingredients. Cook on low approx. 5 hrs or high 3 hrs, until piping hot.
- When serving, top with grated cheese, green onions, sour cream, olives, or avocados. Also good with corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tennisldk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Chili Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes