1. Cook peas according to package directions; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add sausage, and sauté 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add onion and poblano pepper, and sauté 3 minutes. Add flour and seasoning mix; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
3. Gradually add chicken broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of Dutch oven. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until broth begins to thicken. Stir in black-eyed peas and chicken, and bring to a boil.
4. Meanwhile, prepare Wild Rice Crust Batter as directed. Spoon hot chicken mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon Wild Rice Crust Batter immediately over hot chicken mixture.
5. Bake at 425° for 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cooked through.