Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Recipe Ingredients:
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces backfin crab meat
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 dashes tabasco sauce
- 3 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 6 thin slices of smoked ham
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounces bread crumbs
- In a medium bowl mix together well the crab meat, mayonnaise, old bay, tabasco sauce, worcestershire sauce and onion. Make sure to mix gently to keep the crab meat in lumps. Make a cut lengthwise down the sides of your chicken breasts but not all the way through you just want to make a pocket. Fill each breast with the crab meat stuffing and then wrap each breast with a slice of smoked ham. Place all of the chicken breasts in a large greased casserole dish or in individual dishes season slightly with pepper and top each breast with parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serves 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tims4fishin1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note