Chicken Cheddar Wraps
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Chicken, cooked & shredded
- 12 piece(s) Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup(s) Fresh Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) Guacamole (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mayo
- 2 piece(s) Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Cheddar
- 2 cup(s) Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 1. in large bowl, combine sour cream, mayo and salsa - stir in chicken, cheese and shrooms
- 2. divide guac, lettuce and tomatoes between tortillas - place about 1/2 c. chicken mixture on each tortilla - fold sides up over filling
- You can use lower fat versions of everything and not lose any of the flavor!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Micki76 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cheddar Wraps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches