Chicken & Cheddar Purses
- 1 1/4 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 3-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon pimento, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 17.3-oz. pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix together all ingredients except pastry, egg and water; set aside.
- Unfold thawed pastry on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12"x12" square. Cut six, 6"x6" squares, reserving remaining pastry for another use.
- Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto center of each square. Bring 4 corners of pastry to center; twist slightly and press edges to seal, forming a bundle shape. Arrange bundles on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Whisk together egg and water; brush over bundles. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 25 minutes, until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This