Chicken Cha-Cha-Cha Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces grilled, baked, or rotisserie cooked
- 1 bag(s) Tri-Color Cole Slaw
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Celery minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Seedless red grapes halved
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans or almonds
- 1 can(s) sliced pears drained
- 1 bottle(s) Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mix all ingredients, except dressing. Refrigerate 'til time to serve. (I like to let everyone add dressing individually.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by txknits and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note