My family is learning to eat healthier. This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law, and is a healthy alternative to a cheesy, sausage pizza. My husband love's it. My children love it, and I love it. We eat it once a week.
Chicken Ceasar Salad Pizza
Community Recipe from
- frozen pizza crust
- 3 cup(s) lettuce thinnly sliced
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 sm can(s) black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) creamy Ceazar salad dressing
- 1 garlice clave pressed
- Cook the pizza crust according to directions.
- Combine lettuce, red pepper, olives and chicken in a large bowl.
- Combine salad dressing, garlic, and half of the cheese in small bowl.Spread half on the cooked pizza crust.
- Mix the other half with the lettuce mixture.
- Top the crust with the lettuce mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cut an serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nawfeltl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Ceasar Salad Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza
More Recipes for Main Dishes