Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 LBS CHICKEN PARTS, (OR I USE 1 WHOLE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN FROM THE GROCERY STORE)
- 2 CANS CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP
- 1/2 CUP MILK
- 1/2 LB. VELVEETA (the SMALL block is 1 lb!)
- 2 CUPS PEPPERIDGE FARM STUFFING (although I use Stovetop)
- 2/3 CUP WATER
- 1/3 CUP BUTTER-MELTED
- MELT SOUP, MILK AND CHEESE OVER LOW HEAT.
- POACH, SAUTE OR BROIL CHICKEN UNTIL JUST DONE, OR USE THE ROTISSERIE CHICKEN...(MUCH EASIER AND JUST AS GOOD)
- COOL CHICKEN.
- CUT CHICKEN INTO BITE-SIZED PIECES.
- PUT CHICKEN IN 13X9 PAN AND POUR CHEESE MIXTURE OVER.
- THEN FOR TOPPING:
- MIX STUFFING, WATER AND BUTTER AND SPREAD OVER TOP. (or make the Stovetop)
- BAKE @ 350 DEGREES FOR ABOUT 30 MIN. OR UNTIL CHEESE BUBBLES.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martycampbe11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note