Sounds like my friends' casserole, but she adds sweet peas and a can of rotel. Very good recipe!
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) spaghetti broken up
- 1 onion chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 can(s) milk (I use soup cans to measure)
- 1 pound(s) velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Cook and drain spaghetti. In a separate pan, melt butter. Add onions and garlic salt and cook until onions are translucent and tender. Add soup, milk, worchestershire sauce and cheese. Cook until cheese is melted. Pour over spaghetti and chicken. Stir well. Pour into greased 9x13 pan and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jared06 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note