Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) chicken
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 box(es) Stove Top Stuffing prepared as directed
- Boil chicken add chicken boullion to water if you'd like for more flavor - debone and skin - save 2 cups broth.
- Mix together soups and sour cream. Prepare stuffing. Place chicken strips on bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Place soup mixture on top. Evenly spread stuffing over top of casserole. Pour broth on top.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes