Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) chicken
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 box(es) Stove Top Stuffing prepared as directed
- Boil chicken add chicken boullion to water if you'd like for more flavor - debone and skin - save 2 cups broth.
- Mix together soups and sour cream. Prepare stuffing. Place chicken strips on bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Place soup mixture on top. Evenly spread stuffing over top of casserole. Pour broth on top.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note