We tried this recipe last night and it is outstanding. My family loved it and all wanted second helpings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 388
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13.8g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 518mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 6 (8-ounce) skinless, bone-in chicken breast halves
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces reduced-fat oval-shaped buttery crackers, crushed (about 80 crackers)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until tender. Remove chicken, and cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Bone chicken; cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Combine chicken, chicken soup, and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
- Place half of crushed crackers in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; spoon chicken mixture evenly over crackers. Top with remaining crackers, and drizzle with margarine. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles