Chicken-Cashew Fried Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10oz package frozen sweet green peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped roasted cashews
- 5 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) lite soy sauce
- 4 skinned/boned chicken breast halves
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) tumeric
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil, divided
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Stir-fry eggs in 1 Tbsp hot oil in skillet 3 min. Remove from skillet.
- Stir fry chicken in 1 Tbsp hot oil 8 min. Add onion and next 5 ingredients. Stir-fry 3 min.
- Whisk soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper. Add to skillet and stir-fry 5 min. Add eggs and cashews. Top with green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note