More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 slice bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 jar Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
Cook onion, bacon and peas in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until bacon is cooked and onion is tender. Add wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, then return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle, if desired, with cracked black pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes