Chicken, Caramalized Onion and Mango Quesidillas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 large white onions
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chile powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh mango (TJ's Mango Salsa)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 10 inch tortillas
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 - 25 minutes or until oninos are golden brown and caramelized.
- Season chicken with lime juice and chile powder
- Place equal amounts of onions, chicken, cheese, mango and cilantro on half of each tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crisp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note