Chicken, Caramalized Onion and Mango Quesidillas
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 large white onions
- 1 cup(s) diced cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chile powder
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh mango (TJ's Mango Salsa)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 10 inch tortillas
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 20 - 25 minutes or until oninos are golden brown and caramelized.
- Season chicken with lime juice and chile powder
- Place equal amounts of onions, chicken, cheese, mango and cilantro on half of each tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden brown and crisp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes