Chicken Caprese with Tomato-Basil Cream
- 2/3 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- Tomato-Basil Cream
- Garnishes: lemon slices, basil sprigs
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl. Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice until blended. Dip chicken into olive oil mixture, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with Tomato-Basil Cream; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes