Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 4 low fat tiny mozzarella balls cut in quarters
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x9x2" pan with cooking spray
- Toss tomatoes with 1 T of Mrs. Dash
- Flatten each breast to 1/4" thickness. Place tomatoes and four quarters of a mozzarella ball on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place breasts on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, and remaining Mrs. Dash.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly w/foil, and let rest for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Samanella72 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Caprese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes