Chicken Caesar Tortellini
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) chicken breasts thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 19 ounce(s) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) caesar dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 bag(s) garlic croutons
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce chopped
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and oil. Cook in heated skillet 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken from heat; let stand 10 minutes, then slice. Cook tortellini according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water when draining. Combine parmesan cheese, sour cream, mustard, caesar dressing, salt, pepper, and reserved pasta water in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add cooked tortellini, tomato, croutons, and lettuce. Toss to combine. Top with sliced chicken and serve.
- Serve with loaf bakery bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes