CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD WRAPS
These tangy tasty wrap sandwiches provide a complete meal in one convenient hand-held package. You can boost the amount of vegetables by pairing the sandwich with vegetable soup or a side of coleslaw.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 can (10 ounces) premium chunk breast of chicken in water, drained and flaked
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 can (5 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas, plain or flavored
- Preparation Time: Approximately 10 minutes
- In a medium bowl, combine the lettuce, chicken, tomato, water chestnuts, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Toss until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas. Wrap the tortillas around the filling, and serve.
- Servings: 4
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 330; Total fat 14g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 840mg; Carbohydrate 34g; Fiber 4g; Protein 18g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CannedFoodFan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD WRAPS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes