Chicken Caesar Salad Pizzas
Refrigerated pizza crust dough is great for throwing together a quick meal. It's easier to work with the dough straight out of the refrigerator because it gets sticky if it gets too warm. The cornmeal keeps the dough from sticking to the counter as you work with it.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 282
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 20.4g
- Carbohydrate: 37.3g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 2.6mg
- Sodium: 899mg
- Calcium: 37mg
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar dressing (such as Wish-Bone Just 2 Good!), divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups torn romaine salad mix with carrots and red cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2. Unroll dough onto a surface sprinkled with 2 teaspoons cornmeal; cut into 6 rectangles. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly brush dough portions with 1 tablespoon dressing; sprinkle evenly with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- 4. Combine chicken and salad mix in a bowl. Add remaining dressing to chicken mixture, tossing to coat, and spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture evenly over each crust. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan and pepper.
- Note: To reduce the sodium, bake your own chicken for this recipe. The sodium will be 756mg.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note