- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 teaspoons yellow cornmeal
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar dressing (such as Wish-Bone Just 2 Good!), divided
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups torn romaine salad mix with carrots and red cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 282
- caloriesfromfat 19 %
- fat 6 g
- satfat 1.7 g
- protein 20.4 g
- carbohydrate 37.3 g
- fiber 0.5 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 899 mg
- calcium 37 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Unroll dough onto a surface sprinkled with 2 teaspoons cornmeal; cut into 6 rectangles. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly brush dough portions with 1 tablespoon dressing; sprinkle evenly with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
Combine chicken and salad mix in a bowl. Add remaining dressing to chicken mixture, tossing to coat, and spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture evenly over each crust. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tablespoon Parmesan and pepper.
Note: To reduce the sodium, bake your own chicken for this recipe. The sodium will be 756mg.