I have made this recipe multiple times for various parties and it always gets rave reviews. I often take out the chicken for a vegetarian option and it is just as popular. Definitely one of my favorite go-to appetizer recipes!
Chicken Caesar Salad Bites
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 1 (5-oz.) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup arugula, chopped
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed Parmesan pita chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spoon Parmesan cheese by rounded teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets, forming mounds. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until melted, bubbly, and golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 15 minutes.
- 2. Stir together chicken and next 3 ingredients. Stir in freshly ground pepper to taste. Spoon mixture onto Parmesan cheese rounds. Top with crushed pita chips.
For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Artisan Blends Parmesan Shredded Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note